1. Greeting message 道贺
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途欢笑。
How are you? 你益吗?
How is the project going? 项目进动顺当吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发首会议
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信歇/逆馈/提出
Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
What do you think about this?
Feel free to give your comments.
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Any question, please let me know.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
Please let me know what you think?
Do you have any idea about this?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
4. Give feedback 私见逆馈
Please see comments below.
My answers are in blue below.
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
Attached please find today’s meeting notes.
Attach is the design document, please review it.
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
6. Point listing 列外
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1…… 2……
目前数据如下: 1…… 2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
7. Raise question 挑出题目
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
8. Proposal 挑议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的互助!
Thanks for the information
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
Thank you for your attention!
Thanks to your attention!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
Really appreciate your help!
Thank you for contacting us.伪如有人写信来询查公司的服务，就也许操纵这句句子开始。向他们对公司的兴味外示感谢。
Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件，肯定记得要感谢他们。伪如回复并不敷时，只要将“prompt”除去即可，你还也许说，“Thank you for getting back to me.”
Thank you for providing the requested information.伪如你询查某人一些信歇，他们花了点时间才发送给你，那就用这句句子外示你照旧对他们的支付外示感激。
Thank you for all your assistance.伪如有人给了你微妙的帮助，那肯定要感谢他们！伪如你想对他们外示微妙的感激，就用这个句子，“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.
就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的任务挑出了肯定的质疑，你照旧要感谢他们。云云你能外现出你对他们的细心态度外示敬重及感激。同时，你也也许操纵，“Thank you for your feedback.”
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.伪如你必要读者帮助你做某事，那就先得外示感谢。
Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的肖似，本句包含了你对对方未来畴昔也许的帮助外示感谢。
Thank you for your understanding.伪如你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就操纵这句句子吧。
Thank you for your consideration.伪如您是在谋求机会或是福利，例如你在求职的话，就用这封邮件着末。
Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子也许用在着末，和以上有所分别。伪如你在邮件开始已经谢过了读者，你就也许操纵这句话，但是由于他们的帮助，你也许侧重再次感谢你们的支付。
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail..
7. As we discussed on the phone...
8. From our decision at the previous meeting...
9. As you requested/per your requirement...
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1，we've decided...
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
13. Following up on our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I was wondering if you can elaborate and provide more details.
15. Please be advised/informed that...
16. Please note that...
17. We would like to inform you that...
18. I am convinced that...
19. We agree with you on...
20. Effective from 4 Oct., 2008...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and are for internal use only.
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
25. We wish to notify you that...
26. Congratulations on your...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
31. There are a few issues with our new system.
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
36. We would be grateful if you could...
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
38. Would you please send us…?
39. We need your help.
40. We seek your assistance to cascade this message to your staff.
41. We look forward to your clarification.
42.Your prompt attention to this matter would be appreciated.
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you could spare the time. Please let me know what timeframe suits you best.
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you planned to attend?
46. Please advise if you agree on this approach.
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.伪如关于此事你必要额外的提出，请让俺们了解，俺们会尝试看看是否也许。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of...
58. May we remind you that...?
59. I am enclosing...
60. Please find enclosed...
61. Attached hereto...
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
66. Please feel free to call me at any time; I will keep providing full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable.
68. I look forward to seeing you soon.
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
70. I hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
72. I look forward to receiving your comments in due course.
73. I’ll keep you posted.
74. Please keep me informed on the matter.
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
76. I would like to apologize for...
77. I apologize for the delay in...
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
80. I’m sorry about last time.
81.We apologize for not responding to you earlier.
82. I’m really sorry about this.
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it hasn't inconvenienced you too much.
85.I hope that this will not cause you too much trouble.
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
87. Thank you for your help.
88. I appreciate your help.
89. I truly appreciate it.
90. Thank you for your participation.
91. Thank you so much for inviting me.
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
93. Your understanding and cooperation would be greatly/highly appreciated.
94. Your prompt response would be most appreciated.
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.
97. Any comments will be much appreciated.
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved; they certainly did an excellent job.